Saturday, March 28, 2009

Emotions do not matter...

Today, I dunno how I am feeling, how I must act when I saw a friend of mine in deep sorrow.
Well, all I can say to him is that stand alone, stand strong. You can expect no one to be along your side...its a biased world.
He lost what he considered his best posession, a friend. 
But I am reluctant in calling "the best friend".
Then I had this talk with another friend of mine-
He asked "Where do you put friendship in your life?"
I said "No idea, its flexible."
He said " A true friend..."
I asked " What does that mean?"
I got an unsatisfactory reply,
I am in search for answers if you are... 
...one who considers friendship valuable...

2 comments:

  1. Friendship u see is not like a piece of cake which you cut into pieces and give a piece to each one of your friends , there are no best friends here , there are just people who are close to your heart , people you love, people you die for , If one such person leaves you with or without reason it pains,hurts you no end to know that maybe you were the cause for him to walk away

    ReplyDelete