Thursday, February 25, 2010

If you believe you can fly, you will...

One fine day, while I was sitting in my room and wondering about certain small things that revolved around me, I saw a bug come up and sit on my lap. It was a small one, hence I did not scream out in fear. When I closely observed it, I found that it had injured one of its wings and was unable to lift itself high in the air. I picked it up and placed it on the table next to me and got engaged in my daily routine. After almost 3 hours, I found that it was waiving its wings in desperation, but all it could do was to sit there and wonder about the loss that it suffered. When I returned to my room after my dinner, I could not find it on the table.

The same night, I started off with a documentary on Hot Air Balloons and while I was watching it, I saw the bug come and sit on the screen of my laptop. All I could do was to sit and praise the determination of such a tiny creature. I watched it fly with an injured wings and on the screen behind, I could see the hot air balloons rise sky high.

Two things that I learned from this is that-
1. Nothing ever remains good or bad, time changes everything. All you need to do is to give time, time...
2. If you believe you can fly, you will...

No comments:

Post a Comment