Tuesday, February 23, 2010

All you have to do is to wander and explore...

One day, I was just having a chat with my friend thinking of destiny and what made us meet here...
And suddenly, a question rose in my mind, what is destiny? Does destiny take you to places or where you go is destiny? These statements are complementary and pretty confusing when asked to comment upon. But yes, there lies an answer to every question. Indeed, it is destiny which takes you to places. I realized that all I have to do is to believe in faith, family and friendship (the 3 F's of life). Indeed yes, there exists destiny, hope and optimism in this world and the day we lose it, we lose the race for existence.

My friend came up with a pretty convincing and simple example. Consider that you are lost in a dark forest during the night. All you could do is to hope, believe and struggle towards destiny. And the only way of doing it is to explore every direction, every path and every thing you observe. As long as there is hope and belief, all the cosmic powers will be there along with you to guide you towards your destiny.

Hence, all I could say is that whatever you are, wherever you are, destiny is written, all you have to do is to wander and explore everything that this universe provides within your vicinity, after all life is too short, hence believe in good, and it is all good...

2 comments:

  1. Great man, I guess I could add a few words a "friend of mine" said to me...

    "The woods are lovely dark and deep,
    but I have promises to keep,
    and miles to go before I sleep
    and miles to go before I sleep......"

    - Robert Frost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I guess I meant more like
    "Search for your destiny"

    rather than

    "Wander and Explore"

    but still
    gr8 thts man...

    ReplyDelete